Wednesday 1 October 2014

Get to know me

1. One thing you cannot leave the house without? - I can't leave the house without my phone!
2. Name 3 things that are physically close to you - my phone, my laptop and my earphones.
3. What is the weather currently like? - It is currently raining.
4. Favourite clothing store? - RIVER ISLAND!! I love River Island so much!!!
5. Favourite perfume ? - I like so many but probably Chanel Eau Tendre.
6. Heels or flats? - Do trainers count haha? If not flats but I do like a nice pair of heels too.
7. Do you like Sushi? - I have never tried it.
8. Favourite colours? - Blue, red and mint green.
9. Vampire or Werewolf? - vampire!
10. Favourite song? - I like so many songs it is just too hard to pick.
11. Do you like swimming? - I love swimming, I just wish I had a swimming pool at my house.
12. Do you eat fries with a fork? - At a restaurant then yes but anywhere else then no.
13. Pepsi or Coke? - Pepsi but I do drink Coke too.
14. Do you drink coffee? - I have never tried it.
15. Do you sleep with the lights on or off? - I sleep with the lights off.
16. What is your favourite song of the week - Professor Green ft Tori Kelly - Lullaby.
17. Where would you burry treasure if you had some? - Can't say haha!
18. Favourite TV show? - Teen Wolf, Pretty Little Liars, Vampire Diaries and Criminal Minds.
19. Chocolate or sweets? - Chocolate but I do eat sweets.
20. Do you sing in the shower? - YES!! who doesn't?

If you have any questions you would like to ask me then feel free to comment down below or email me.

No comments:

Post a Comment